You are your style....

Cheapest way going with the Off-Shoulder Fad

Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Hello Guys! Trust we're all doing great? As for me, God did a marvelous thing in my Life; I got a job and a new phone all in one week. Sorry I'm updating you guys late but like I always say follow me on snapchat (@Dupedupsey) to get detailed juice of my Life. 

Anyways moving on to the topic of today which is the cheapest way I got my own less than a #1000 off-shoulder top. You know I'm always about being careful in getting entangled with trends/fads, cause truth is not everything will fit you and you're not getting any richer that way (been preaching a lot these days, lol).

Moving on, I made this top from an old tank top and the pieces of an old Ankara material (perks of being portable you use less materials)...*flashing teeth*. 


That's the tank top I used and I just had my tailor attach the Ankara round it as a cape. It's a stretchy material so I can style it into an off-shoulder, tube, monostrap,  etc.. Thing is I actually did just one style with this since it's trendy. 


My tailor collected just #500 from me and that's cause I can't sew. But if you can; sure this shouldn't take more than an hour and you might only need an elastic band. 

This is Fashion On A Budget Guys!

So keep those extra materials handy, you never can tell when one might come in useful. 


For my hair I just weaved a part of my lace closure backwards and pinned it down.. 


I would rock this look anywhere unofficial.  Movies, girls date, etc... 

So that's all guys. Till next time Remember to keep a positive attitude in other to get Positive Results... 

OUTFIT DETAILS
TOP-       Tailored 
JEANS-    WoolsWorth 
BAG-        Atmosphere 
SLIPPERS- from @Pearlposhworld on IG


9 comments on "Cheapest way going with the Off-Shoulder Fad"
  1. Lovely. Just an innovative idea to stay stylish.
    My Style Look Book Series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly; one can't break the bank na.. If you must be trendy @least be innovative **wink**

      Delete
  2. Wow. It looks so ready made and cute. I'm applauding you and I love your hair
    Laitanbee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clapping hard.....great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaoowww. I was literally puzzled to read this.. Nice and though and good thinking or let me say creativity
    www.debbrahmaxwell.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Like, comment, share and subscribe... Love you

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature